Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Shh I'm Busy


I haven't returned a phone call, e-mail, text message, or a request for some face time. My dishes, floors, laundry, and blog have all been neglected. The wee one stuck 17 band-aids to her knees yesterday and I failed to notice until I put her in the shower today. Hollywood and Curly ate 8 packages of fruit snacks in a meager attempt to sustain themselves while they waited for dinner. I know I have to get back to the real world in 73 pages. Until then, shhhhhh I'm busy.

3 comments:

tollestrupfamily said...

Hmmm......Let me know how it is. After Watching Oprah I wanted to watch it.

tollestrupfamily said...

Oh and I have a fabulous book for you - Moloka'i. SO good!

Karen and Joe said...

you;ll have to let me know how it is, since I probably will never read it. I'll get all i need to know from my friend Krisit, that is when and if I see or talk to her again! haha