Sunday, March 21, 2010

Clean

"Logan please go put the diaper basket in my closet since we don't need it any more."


15 minutes later...


"Logan, seriously, please put the diaper basket in my closet."


10 minutes later...


"Logan, stop playing the PlayStation and get over here and put the diaper basket in my closet."


5 minutes later...


"You want me to freak don't you?! I. am. seriously. going. to. lose. my. mind!" (Only effective when said through gritted teeth)

Controller smacks on the ground

In an exasperated tone I hear, "Ok, ok, gosh I'm going."

After vacuuming, doing the dishes, and folding the laundry, I went in to take a shower so that I could take them to the bounce house place for the afternoon. This is where I found the basket. I didn't yell at him because he had me on the technicality. All two inches of it.




Did you notice the smiley face sticker openly mocking me?

5 comments:

Chad said...

I would have beaten him if he were my kid, he should know what I mean not what I say. That's the standard at my house. I love the smiley sticker.

Chad said...

ps- if you believe all that, then what else do you want to know about how great it is at my place?

Megan said...

oh children! :) sounds all too familiar.

Karen and Joe said...

LOL! so get it! My kids have been just chucking the stuff i tell them to put in their rooms as well! geez! fun stuff

Kristy said...

Love the smiley! That's hilarious!!!