Monday, February 1, 2010

Love You!


Ten Things I Love About You...

1. I love to tell the story of the day you were born. You were in a hurry then, and still rush to where ever you are going.

2. I love that you still are a snuggler. My favorite is when you crawl up into bed and wiggle in bum first until you are wedged right up against me with those cold little toes.

3. I love that you have more personality in your itty bitty pinkie than I do in my entire being.

4. I love when you talk out of the side of your mouth, especially since you know we are all going to laugh when you do it.

5. I love to listen to you sing "I Am a Child of God."

6. I love how much you love your brother and sister and want to spend as much time as you can with them.

7. I love how smart you are. I am continually surprised at what you know and say.

8. I love the way you scrunch your nose when you smile.

9. I love your enthusiasm for everything you do. Whether it is playing with friends, or going to the store, you love it all!

10. I love that you are my little buddy and want to go with me everywhere. I love spending time with you.

We are so grateful to have you as a member of our family!!!!
Happy Birthday wee one...

6 comments:

tollestrupfamily said...

We had the gang from Murrieta over for dinner last night and we were talking about Primary. A few of us are in Primary and we were talking about how you were the best chorister we have ever seen. I just wanted to pass it on! You always made it fun for the kids and SO creative.

Grammie said...

Kristi... I love they way Rea is 'just like you'!

Happy 3rd Birthday, Reagan... so happy to be here with you to celebrate!

Love always, Grammie

Haley, Brad, and the gang said...

She is adorable. where does the time go?

Chad said...

aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Anonymous said...

What a great tribute! I love the picture! She is adorable!!

Joce said...

Good one Kris! Man is she adorable.