Monday, November 14, 2011

Over Heard


Me: "Oh I am so ticked I cannot find the hot chocolate!"
Hollywood:"Mom, you can just say pissed."
Me: "Um excuse me? No you cannot say that"
Hollywood:"Why? You and dad do all the time"

Curly: "Mom? How old are you?"
Me: "Well I am 34 but I will be 35 in a few days"
Curly: "Wow mom that's old! You don't look that old, you look lots
younger because that's really old!"

Me: "Bye Sweetheart. I love you! Have a great day at school."
(Said while dropping the wee one off at pre-school)
Wee One: "Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever"


I am not sure where all this sass comes from. Clearly it is not genetics! Although somewhere I hear my mother giggling to herself that the ultimate parenting revenge has come true. I finally have one (or a few) exactly like me.

1 comment:

Chad said...

My parents laugh at me too. I do not believe in Justice, shouldn't my kids be paying it forward?