Monday, March 2, 2009

Momma Mia


Conversations with the kids...


1. What is something mom always says to you?
C. "no, I mean yes"
L. "NO"


2. What makes mom happy?
C. Cleaning up
L. When the house is clean

...See I am easy to please


3. What makes mom sad?
C. When Reagan pinches you
L. When we don't listen

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
C. Tickle me
L. When she does something funny
...or stupid like fall off a chair because I am not paying attention

5. What was your mom like as a child?
C. Watching tv and playing
L. You were...nice to people?

Do you like that he posed it as a question as if I am not now...sheesh


6. How old is your mom?
C. "Uh I don't know, uh 25."
L. 32


7. How tall is your mom?
C. I definately don't know that
L. 5'4"?

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
C. Watch tv and clean up
L. Go get a pedicure and a massage

...We must not live in the same house


9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
C. Work on the computer, watch tv, clean up
L. Clean up, keep Reagan from running out of the house

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
C. Church
L. Writing

11. What is your mom really good at?
C. Helping us
L. Writing

12. What is your mom not very good at?
C. Definately not good at carrying something
L. Getting places on time

...so apparently my inability to get anywhere on time doesn't go unnoticed

13. What does your mom do for her job?
C. clean up the house and make dinner
L. you don't have one

...Again with the eternal praises for staying home with my children


14. What is your mom's favorite food?
C. macaroni and cheese
L. artichoke
...crab

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
C. making dinner
L. She does lots of things for us

16. If your mom were a character from a book, who would she be?
C. sheesh this is hard, is this almost over?
L. Herminie from Harry Potter

17. What do you and your mom do together?
C. play games
L. go to the park or homework


18. How are you and your mom the same?
C. we both like to go shopping
L. both have a dent in our nose

19. How are you and your mom different?
C. don't have the same eyes or hair, but we both do have dots on our skin
L. you're a grown up and I'm a kid

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
C. 'cause she kisses me every night and hugs me and tickles me
L. by taking me cool places

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
C. The Crab Place
L. The spa

...a desereted island...by myself...I relly don't get there often enough

22. What do you wish you could do with your mom?
C. I wish you could play with me everyday and not have any work
L. Go to Chuck E Cheese

23. What's your best memory of your mom?
C. When we went to Pioneer Village and watched the Indians dance.
L. When we went to Disneyland on my birthday

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great idea for a post!

Melissa said...

Love the post, I might have to copy that.

And I have only really watched about 3 seasons of the Batchelor total out of the I don't know 10 years it has been on. I was intrigued because he had a son and was looking for a mom for him...I know that should have been my first clue that it wouldn't work out.

Heather said...

This is cute. I love the "sheesh this is hard, is this almost over" response. We did this a few months ago and I too was wondering if we all lived in the same house.