Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Don't Smash The Screen


Are you sufficiently Hebe-gibed out just from looking at it? Yeah me too. Especially when in the last month we have found 10. In the house. On floors, walls, and closet doors. I'm freaking sick of it. With Arizona having the hottest August on record in the history of the state, these nasty little creatures have been finding reprieve from the heat and making babies in everybody's houses. Well no more. Finding one on the wall above this little girl's dresser was the last straw.



I smashed it so hard, the shoe print still remains. It's my own personal mark of victory. The crib is pulled away from the wall. The crib skirt is gone exposing the ugly underbelly of the crib (so sad). The legs are in glass jars since it's the only material scorpions can't climb. Did you know a scorpion can go 4 to 5 months without freaking water. Water. They can go even longer without food. Ewe. I asked Nathan if we could just build a house made of glass to solve the problem. He said that might be a little extreme. So instead, the guy with the killing spray stick comes tomorrow. Because everyone knows - I. must.win. So long little nasty creatures of stinging pain. But before you go, I need to know - why is it exactly you were even invented?

No comments: