Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What Would You Say...

A picture might be worth a 1000 words, but the things that tend to fall out of the mouths of children are priceless...

Our New Antique Upright Piano

"Mom, how am I supposed to practice at the piano if Reagan keeps coming over and banging on it and screwing me up? Can't we make a schedule where I get it for a few days, then Caitlyn gets it for a few days, and then Reagan can have a few days when she gets a little older."

Caitlyn's Ear Piercing

"Mom, Dad is going to freak out when we get home and he sees that I got my ears pierced. He is gonna say 'What the Hell' isn't he?"


Reagan's Halloween Costume

"Reagan if you wear the hat, I'll give you a piece of candy. Want some candy?"



Slide Rock National Forest...In Flip Flops...

Total Outdoorsy Wife and Kids


Mom, next time we go in the mountains I want to wear my other shoes, these frickin flip flops are freakin me out and my legs are all itchy."

"Dad did they just paint these rocks or something, they are all so red."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A few years ago we took a trip to Sedona and to Slide Rock, if the kids haven't already gone down the rock slide they will for sure have to try it. I of course did not get into the freezing water but David and Perri had a great time! I'm jealous, you live in a wonderful place!

Anonymous said...

So inquiring minds want to know...
Was Caitlyn right? Did dad say "What the ____" when he saw her pierced ears? Ha ha that cracked me up!

I noticed that "mom" isn't in any of your blog pictures. You should hand the camera to your husband every once in a while so we can see your lovely face from time to time. (But it's the same way at my house!)

I posted my x-ray pictures on my Facebook page. Go take a look. They're pretty crazy.

Take care,
Gina